Monday, September 23, 2002

things here are hmm.... slowing down in terms of excitement. Feel like I'm on a slight dowhturn. Maybe has to do with little little things.
like yest, a friend stood me up! I waited for almost an hour, and no show! not happy!

okay-- onto other matters. Ppl here are all so-- not friendly! Hard to make really good friends! I dunno... maybe they are all so busy and i'm like bored, and want to go out and do things, and they've all done em,.. so they just like staying in and relaxing.. i dunno.

okay- i'm in a rambling mood today too!
so bear with me okay! hehe

oh- i was ment to go to church today.. woke up at 7:15am.. thought.. too early. Went to bed, had a dream about flying helicopters and miss america beauty pageants ( it was on tv last night)... and i got up at like 10:45am!! argh! was suppose to be somewhere at 8:45am for church.

I stuffed up! soo.. no church for today!

maybe there's a late service somehwere...............

listening to silverchair- neon ballroom. missing australian music!

I've got tonnes of penn state pics coming up!!!
have to get the pics onto cd from a friend! will be up in one week or so!

haha... got pics of more footy games and when we were working at the stalls selling stuff.

alrigh.. feeling happy again. thinking about the retreat! and might go with a friend to her home on next next w/e. She lives in amish country!! haha.. i wanna see some amish ppl!!!!!!